- This event has passed.
MAMMOTH GRAN FONDO
September 7, 2019 @ 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Mammoth Gran Fondo was chosen as a “top-ten century” bike ride by Bicycling Magazine for its “jaw-dropping vistas”. Situated to the east and south of Yosemite National Park, the Mammoth Gran Fondo takes riders along the east side of the High Sierra with views of the Sierra Nevada Range, Mono Lake, and the White Mountains. Options include 102, 70 and 42-mile routes along quiet roads with no or very little traffic. The after-ride party includes food and entertainment. Be a part of this incredible event, hosted by the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation.
Proceeds from this event support the Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation.
Route options include the 102-mile Gran Fondo, 70-mile Medio, and 42-mile Piccolo. Ride highlights include:
- Start/finish in The Village at Mammoth
- 75 miles of the Gran Fondo route is closed to through traffic
- King & Queen of the Road awards for Gran Fondo route
- Team competition available
- 6 feed stations with full SAG/Tech support
- Free photos from the route available after the ride
- After-ride party in the The Village with live music and lunch
- Finishers’ tech t-shirt and water bottle